The benefits of aerobics:
• Increases the total amount of blood that is pumped through the heart;
• Reduces pulse at rest;
• Increases oxygen consumption;
• Improves body composition in favor of lean mass, i.e. weight loss;
• Strengthens bones;
• Improves coordination of movements;
• Normalizes blood pressure;
• Reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood;
• Warns and fights stress;
• Improves cardiovascular endurance;
• Improves joint mobility;
• Improves muscle strength and endurance.
Only those who will regularly (at least 3 times a week) do aerobic training or endurance sports can get all the above benefits. Recent studies have found that even 12 minutes of training per day are an excellent prerequisite for the physical development of the body, but training for 20-30 minutes will certainly bring much more benefit.
Being engaged in aerobics, you will have a healthy heart and lungs and have good physical shape, and it is not necessary to go to the gym for this. It is enough to turn on your favorite music, find a high-quality video on the topic of “aerobics”, purchase clothing for classes, press the “turn on” button, and the process of improving physical health will begin. The main thing is not to allow yourself to be lazy and take it as a rule to regularly conduct classes.