American magazine Forbes has published a ranking of the highest paid supermodels in the world, which is compiled on the basis of their annual earnings. We offer to get acquainted with the top ten most financially successful models of the world.
10. Miranda Kerr, Australian model, thanks to contracts with Kora Organics, Royal Albert, Escada has earned 6 million “green.”
For two years in a row, she has been the face of Swarovski.
9. Liu Ven, Chinese mannequin for 2016 earned 7 million dollars.
She collaborates with global brands like Puma, H&M, Mango, Estee Lauder, La Perla, Vidal Sassoon.
8. Candice Swanepoel, The only model in the list is from South Africa.
She earned her annual income of $ 7 million on contracts with Victoria’s Secret, Biotherm, Max Factor, Versace, Givenchy.
7. Cara Delevingne, British model, this year starred in the film “Suicide Squad”.
But 8.5 million for the year she earned is not on the film – the main income came from contracts with fashion houses Saint Laurent and Burberry.
6. Gigi Hadid, The American model, on the contract with fashion houses Versace, Tommy Hilfinger, as well as BMW automaker earned $ 9 million.
5. Rosie Hunington-Whiteley earned in 2016 9 million American dollars.
It cooperates only with British brands such as Marks.&Spencer and Burberry.
4. Carly Kloss also earned 10 million, and her income this year fell by almost two.
The American supermodel works with many brands, for example, with Chanel’s Coco Noir.
3. Kendall Jenner earned $ 10 million in 2016, increasing its fortune by 150% over the year.
Kendall’s revenue was increased by contracts with Calvin Klein, Mango, Penshoppe, Fendi, and other brands.
2. Adriana Lima. This is another Brazilian who has been in the Forbes ranking for several years.
Lima is Victoria’s Secret’s highest paid angel.
She also signed contracts with Maybelline, Vogue Eyewear and IWC and earned $ 10.5 million over the year.
1. Gisele Bundchen. Brazilian supermodel since 2012 is the highest-paid fashion model on Earth.
Her annual income was $ 30.5 million. Giselle earns on contracts with Pantene, Chanel, Carolina Herrera, and also produces underwear and cosmetics.