In this lovely, fascinating video you can see the small puppies of a big dog, the breed of Newfoundland. Without a smile it is impossible to look at the behavior of these small and cute puppies.
How to choose a Newfoundland puppy
The choice of puppies should be taken seriously and responsibly:
• It is better to turn to professional nurseries with a good reputation;
• get the maximum possible information about the puppy’s parents, check the pedigree;
• assess the health of the puppy – its activity, mobility, appearance;
• obtain and examine the results of genetic testing of parents for the presence of hereditary diseases or their carriage;
• check documents about vaccinations;
• ask about the possibility of getting advice and advice from the breeder in the future.
A healthy puppy in a certified nursery is more expensive than with the hands of unknown people.
But this to a much greater extent ensures that you will not be deceived and disappointed in the future.
Newfoundlands have a pronounced tendency to obesity due to a passive lifestyle. The food should be balanced and not too high in calories.
Feed adult dogs 2 times a day, and puppies 4 times.
It is allowed to give meat – beef, veal, lamb.
Pork and poultry are not recommended.
Meat in the diet should be at least 40 – 50%, limit products such as rice and potatoes, it is better to give buckwheat and oatmeal. You can also use dry dog food.
It is wonderful for everyone to see and read. Write your feedback, comments after watching this exciting, fun video.