Interesting, instructive video of the fine breed of a small dog Maltese lapdog.
The contents of small dogs
Given the variety of breeds, it is impossible to say how complicated care for a miniature dog is – the features of the content are not that special.
1. Due to the size of decorative dogs, they feel great even in the smallest apartments and are content with a couch in a snack. Nevertheless, need to walk.
2. Small dogs tolerate the road well both on their hands and in a special bag, without causing inconvenience to the owner and others.
3. The wool of a small pet needs proper care: conditioners and soft brushes (for silky hair), comb out with a stiff brush (for thick hair), dog shampoos and grooming.
4. House dogs need to trim their claws as they grow.
5. The diet of a small dog should compensate her for the energy spent: to be easily digestible, rich in amino acids, fatty acids and vitamins.
6. It is important to accustom the pet to the right food from puppyhood: small dogs quickly get used to a certain diet.
7. Feed the dog should be in small portions – overeating of small breeds is not alien.
8. • With the health of a small dog, one should be alert: such a small fry easily gets cold, but even more easily gets injured, falling under his feet.
9. There are such breeds and predispositions to the diseases: necrosis of the head of the femur, dental stone, not the loss of milk teeth.
10. Also, dogs are prone to allergies of “home origin” and poisoning.
11. • Be prepared to diligently conduct your passport and regularly show the animal to the veterinarian.
Write your feedback and comments after watching this video. Talk about your favorite pets, their behavior, games and life. Enjoy watching!
More from my site