What to feed a Persian cat – one of the most important issues of the content of the breed. Ideally, you need to evenly combine good food with home-made food:
• Almost half of the diet – proteins – (lean meat, fish, milk, soybeans);
• carbohydrates (cereals, bread, root vegetables, oat flakes);
• necessary vitamins (olives, asparagus, boiled or raw vegetables, fruits).
The main thing – do not allow in the cat’s diet seasonings and spices.
The Persian can catch mice, if this instinct is awakened in a kitten from 3 to 6 months.
Persian is a breed of cats with pretty good health, but they have several hereditary diseases, for example:
• polycystic kidney disease;
• blindness (manifested to 4-8 weeks, after a couple of months the animal completely blinds);
• excessive tearing of the eyes due to a flat muzzle (need eye care – blotting with a napkin, treatment with a special lotion);
• hypertrophic cardiomyopathy;
• Persian cats are also susceptible to gingivitis, tartar and plaque formation.
The pet should be checked at the veterinarian with a periodicity of several months.
Excellent mood and smiles when watching this kind, nice video about beautiful Persian kittens. Write your comments and feedback after watching this video.
More from my site